When we leave organizations we all send out mails expressing our feelings! this was one such mail I sent out to all the people at 1234! Hope you enjoy Reading!
Dear All,
Somebody once said Change is the only thing which is constant!!!!
As most of you know and for some of you it might come across as a shock(exaggerating!!!) that today is my last day with 1234(for this time!!). My stint at 1234 was indeed a Joy of Life. Looking back(in time!!!) the number of people who got trained by me(I did Work!!!) and of course the training rooms which I enjoyed jumping around, the people who bullied me and the person who was my mentor(Read ABC!!!) will be memorable.
I would like to mention many people at this moment.
First of all, ABC Sir. ABC Sir you rock and thanks a lot for being my reporting manager, The knowledge and the attitude you imparted on me will be with me for a long time. Thanks for being my mentor. I have cleared my Derivatives Module today with 82%, would like to dedicate this to you.
Dear XYZ mam, you have stood by me through flowing and still waters. In total helped me come up the curve every bit. I will remember the critical points which you have given me and would work on it in future as well. XYZ mam and venu sir you both have been a pillar of strength for me and helped in every point of my existence with 1234.
I would also take this opportunity to thank MNO sir for being a guide.
Even though I would like to thank many people who have been there for me and cherish there memories with me. I know they all understand I’m thanking them.
I’m sorry to disappoint all the people who have opened DEMAT accounts trusting me, but would like to reassure that I’m just a call away@ adithyaah@gmail.cOM
P.S; The many friends whom I made at 1234 will continue to get troubled as usual by my calls and mails!!!
Take Care and Godspeed!!!:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment