Saturday, November 28, 2009

16days leave, effect and after effect!!!!(birthday)

There is nothing much which i actually did in these days.... expect for struggling to get a good score, find a place for myself in this world, and realise about myself. Though having lost the habit of studying at a stretch, It was very difficult to keep my concentration, focus and dedication on the book. My mind moved from goal post to goal post on the field of life like a football. There were also great moments which I relish, It brought me greatly closer to my frens. One of frenship got rediscovered, that was with myself.



The best day was on 25th November, though in 2days I had exams, was actually in study mode but one of closest fren did not find it happening and came 40kms all the way just to wish me for my birthday till my place, Shaz called up at 1am to wish, my sisters wished me at 00am, made my birthday. Even though had there own priorities to look into each one of them made my birthday most happening.



The gifts I got were really awesome, the best gift is yet to come, and My frens are praying for it with me for it to happen. Thanks a lot for all the wishes I received, thanks to those also who did not.



When I look back at the last 1yr had lot of things: good as well bad, but realised it was very important to become happier, you need to forgive them for whatever they did. Though sometimes it had made me sad, cried in despair but to be happy it was important for me to forgive all those who hurt me, feel pity for what they lost and feel proud of what I gained. At the end as I always say "Life is all about choices and you are responsible for what you choose!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment