Nice to be writing this After some time, travelling A BIT so.
Anyways let me not divert from what I had to talk about. IT wasn't a great day I woke to, I realised that the whole world wasn't true(SATYAM=False). 13-may-08 a livid day, one of my best investment SATYAM had reached Rs.545/- I was making a cool 10k in just 30days on a investment of 80k(cool na!!!) and then somebody said how are u??? Slowly the stock started sliding...... actually zooming in a wrong direction. In 3months IT reached Rs.400/- and I bought xctly the number of shares I had, My investor mind said the company is available at a steal buy more!!!! and one more month IT was available at Rs.224/- I said to myself people are mad(calculated the cash at Rs.5400Cr. and said:::---DDDD). by now I have 1000shares of the TRUTH(cost price=Rs.310/share)
The news of the great indian terror came to existence, Our Dearest fren Raju had jumped from the TIGER he was riding(Pls refer to the letter), I had fallen from my seat, feet. No smile nothing could come of my face, Scary period. Forget me, Imagine ABERDEEN Investments which had more than 3Cr shares at Rs.400/- average price( works out to 120cr.) and this money did not orginate from some illicit source, IT's of those brothers and ur sisters who had put in by slogging like u and me.
Coming back to the point of importance, the day it was 10-feb-09, incidentally my sister's birthday!! the stock had fallen to Rs.15/- and I hope u remember my average cost of stock was Rs. 310/- I didn't know what to do?? difficult to keep ur smile in such situation, Honestly. I wanted follow the rule which I believed which said average the cost by buying some more!!! but the fact was I had no money, Damn!!!
I called my Fren Deep and said I want some cash, She asked me why?? I said I need to save my Rs.3lacs. The next morning I recieved Rs. 50k in my account and I had bought 3000shares at Rs.15.45/-(Average Price=Rs.85/-) terribly shocked and petrified. The point of contention came when LnT bought close to 5.5cr shares at Rs.21/- and the same ABERDEEN sold 3.23cr Shares at Rs. 21/-. Destiny strck when the only company I gave my Campus interview(TM) came and said IT would buy our truth. slowly the company started to grow and the stock had become a strong perfomer and I sold all the shares for Rs.115/- per share recently and gave my fren a Rs.6k gift.
Though the story has a happy ending but can this make people who invested in Lehmann Brothers happy??? who invested Worldcom??? in Sociate Generale???(some difficult name) in Bear Stearns??? in Enronn??? When we trust an Individual and stand by him,, His duty and responsibilty becomes more and has to act with no bais. An Individual interest screws up the world and makes IT difficult to believe the future. Hope these example gives better brains to our brothers who are behind the GAS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment