Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Back!!!

It was long time since i wrote a blog. Various reasons!!!! i had even forgotten the name of my blog!!! life has been quite a roller coaster in the last 10months of 2010. 2010 has been quite significant and hay wire for the way it unfolded on me. I was wondering as why i did not write blogs after the starting off. As I did analysis, i realized i was bored, irritated, busy and as well incoherent with my own self.

Anyways leaving all that I'm back to my good old days of blogging. Some notable things happened in last one year:
1. I grew up as an individual to an older kid.
2. Not so important but lost some more hair:(
3. Assumed the responsibility of a training head with a company and left to be back as a student.
4. Traveled for the first time out of the country and currently in Bradford.
5. Joined Bradford school of management to take up a new journey,
6. Made some friends for life, lost some so called friends for life and became closer to the existing friends.
7. And still discovering myself everyday, every minute and.......
The list can go on but as of now. thats it!!! Happy to be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment