Thursday, April 7, 2011

6 months

Back after 6months, thanks to few friends who motivated me to write. Not much to write though, Last 6 months have been quite a journey, I continued the discovery of myself. It was an interesting time, lots of activities, new people (Everyday everyone is nearly new), a trip to the European region including France. My rendezvous with French. exams, CFA. Wow!!!! I guess I have a serious issue with getting my alphabetical order right!!! Lets try once more, I studied SSLC, then it was PUC, then BE??? now MBA!!! and want to do CFA!! Holy s***. See this is what I meant when I said my alphabets are screwed up.

Anyway, ignoring these, the last 6months has been quite happening. Things are changing fast, studies have been at the center of all the activities. Never, ever thought I would end up studying so much in 6months. In hindsight, if I would have studied the same in my BE!!! I would have BEen much BEtter of in BEing what I have BEen!!! aaah..... nonsense. But, just a thought.

Writing Ass-ignments were a different experience. I felt Ass-ignments were the best of expressing yourself and your thoughts about any subject. I made I was heard in every ass. (for short). Varied topics, variety of issues, thousands of views but still I realized the objective was the same to make students understand a subject. However, me and my fellow Indians, struck by the great Indian competition disease (like AIDS, ICD), did everything possible to write ass. of greater value and good grades of course.

Though flawed, the one thing of education in UK is that there are no preconceived notion about the abilities of an individual to do a good job. I have been a beneficiary of the same. Having completely penalized by the extreme favoritism and exams concept, writing ass. have given me a new lease of life. I recognize that every problem has multiple ways of approaching it, thanks to all the ass.'s I wrote.

Away from studies, I feel sense of maturity has emerged. I am evolving, not liking it at all. But this seems a Emergent (F***** strategy) strategy which has happened in me. I have made friends who would stay for life (I leave the choice to them!!). Thanks to these friends and old ones who have stayed on life seems manageable(MBA effect)!!!!

Next one on Trip to France!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm..interesting Read? Where is the post on trip to France? Write .. we want to know

    ReplyDelete