Sunday, October 18, 2009

My 1st Training-Part 2_What IF???

In continuation of the previous piece, There were lot of things happening as a precursor to this Training. I was really nervous, recieved a call from my Boss(Abhi), she said that its important to take it easy in the first training, she said to give the audience the time to sink in all the information, and lots of things which i actually could not hear becos my tuner had a different channel running. Suddenly I saw my old boss who had said " A good sales person cannot become a great trainer in analogy to a good player was never a good coach". I was a great sales guy with a 160% over achievement on my target.
Then it was my frens who came infront of me and said its important to get this right as your future might depend on this together. My boss said its importnat to get this right to have that first impression right. Finally saw my family infront talking about the importance of being good as it is an issue of their upbringing. Though all this things were going around, I had my set of questions like_What if i go wrong? will I be accepted as a trainer?? what would be the expectations of the audience? can i be a part of this fraternity?? was actually shit scared of all the questions which were being asked. Beyond all this I was scared of this ruthless society which do not have place for failures and the meanest of all is everything would depend on what u're!

I walked into the loo and actually sat down on the seat, took some deep breaths to sunk in all the questions. Washed my face, tied the tie and walked out with head high. The travel from Jayanagar to Gandhinagar was very very quiet. I usually sing songs, call my frens, or listen to radio. There were too many things happening at the same time for the processor to comprehend.

But after all this i realised its important to take that risk, go with that over confidence and most importantly trust yourself, and people around. I had this strong feeling in my stomach, And thats when I remembered: "If u want something strongly, the whole world will do a conspiracy to get us that". from Paul Coelho's Alchemist, But as a hindi Movie lover, " Itni Shiddat se tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne tumse milaneke sazish ki hai", From Om Shanthi Om.

So guys honestly believe the risk u take, dont be too confused about things, Take that plunge and then dont go with a feeling things can go wrong. It can but it wont be if u trust it. Honestly, We all dont do things with the fear of loosing, but with out giving it a try u have lost it even before the attempt. Always remember. The happiness of people around us is directly proportional to our happiness.
Godspeed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment